Hi all!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyLucy

Hey there!

Someone I know turned me onto this site as I have 4 ratties (Until a couple days ago I had five, unfortunately one of my girls had to be put down) andI am looking for one or two little girls looking for homes. The little lady is alone in her cage now and won't eat... and the other 3 just won't accept her into their little home. I've been trying, I didn't think it would be a problem since they have their playtime together, but it doesn't seem to matter who's cage they are in the continue to beat her up after only a few seconds.

If anyone has any suggestions or know of anyone in my area (Saint John, NB) who's looking to find a home for one or two little ladies please let me know!

Hi and welcome to the Rat Shack!

I'm so sorry for your loss and for your lonely little girl. You are in luck because there are so many rats looking for homes in the maritimes. You can check out our Rats In Need section.

Hello! :welcome: The Rat Shack is a great place. I'm learning so much from all of these wonderful people!
I'm sorry for your lose and that you're having a hard time with your girls. I'm sure that you'll find the perfect addition to your family.

Melissa

Back