Hi! All the way from NZ. :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miz

Hi there,

I'm Miz. I enjoy forums. Probably more than I should .. but hey. :p

I've got three, beautiful girls, Panda (goot hood), Bonnie (black bareback with headspot) and Cara (argente bareback).

:)

Wow thanks all!! :)

Thanks, Temblabamomo, thats my wee Bonnie :)

Godmother, Argente is agouti based, with mink and ruby eye modifiers, if that makes any sence to you (you may call that a different colour). :) Shes a fawny colour in appearance, will post pictures in a moment. :)

Only just grabbed a few pics from my thread on another forum (Its late here, I'm tired lol) :D

b68adc08.png

Bonnie (black) and Panda getting a quick cuddle.

63646190.jpg

Bonnies excellent figure. :D (LOL)

edaa16df.jpg

Bonnie (black) with Cara.

8fab91d0.jpg

Cuddles with Panda (Goot) and Cara.

85b27ea8.jpg

(For Godmother) This is what colour we call argente. :)

00dd4aa4.jpg

Bonnie

2fdb3b5c.jpg

Bonnie

e600c902.jpg

Pink cage! :D

3d75081c.jpg

Blue cage. :D

.....so they might be a bit spoilt..

Also, question, none of the pictures I've posted want to show up for me ... just a wee little "loading" sign. I have fast internet, and know the pictures are linked correctly... dunno. :p

Miz said:
Also, question, none of the pictures I've posted want to show up for me ... just a wee little "loading" sign. I have fast internet, and know the pictures are linked correctly... dunno. :p

Its not just mine, no photos on the forum won't show. :(

Welcome to the Shack!! Your girls are beautiful!
Argente is the french word for silver but her colour is golden, not silverish so I'm not sure where it comes from... definitely not the french language :giggle:
Her colouring is beautiful, nonetheless!

Also, your pictures show up fine for me. :D & I love the cages & how even the circus' match! lol

Thanks all! Much appreciated.

Yes, the spoilt bRats have one impressive palace. I'm planning on getting a new cage though, this one bugs me. (I go though cages fast.. have owned almost every cage on the market now.. )

Back