Hi again!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HugglesBubble

Wow it's been a long time since I've been here. Let's consider this a real introduction since last time, (over a year ago) I was only considering. I had found a family looking to rehome their three female rats, in a ferret nation cage. I've pretalked with the rehoming lady, and we agreed on tomorrow.

While they are a few hours away.. https://denver.craigslist.org/for/5542226868.html

I'm excited :) any tips? I've owned guinea pigs, ferrets and the general dog and cat.

Well no one replied to this so I guess it doesn't really matter lol. I'll be picking up some rats from a local shelter because the woman told me never mind.

Well no one replied to this so I guess it doesn't really matter lol. I'll be picking up some rats from a local shelter because the woman told me never mind.

sorry no one replied yet, the forum is a bit slow this time of year

sorry you didn't get the rats you wanted :(

have you seen the rats at the shelter? are you still thinking of getting girls? or will you consider either gender?

please do post photos when you get them, we really are interested, just slow and kind of busy this time of year :/

I would love to see some pictures of your new rats once you get them. Make sure you get the rats you want, don't just take anything offered. There are plenty of little guys out there needing a home, of all personalities, colors, and ages.

Best of luck finding the pets of your dream. : ) And keep us updated.

I did find some ratties, theyre both fancy rats, male and about a year old. Their names are desperaux and Remy. She wants me to come by on the 24th to see/adopt :)

They said one of them, Despereux has a habit of nibbling fingers because he thinks they're food. The other, she didn't mention. I'm supposed to go meet them on the 24th

2a988eb0b2b0e511599837ad3894e1d1.jpg

2ff49ab2197e086751672ebd6958a9d7.jpg

Cage is so bare.. I need ideas. I took some hammocks from my ferret stash, but lol.I'm.having difficulty getting them positioned right.

They are very friendly, although it's their first day and a two hour car ride so I let them sleep after I pestered with the cage a bit. They are very cute, yet my mother isn't thrilled about them.

Awesome, you set up the cage real nice. And the little ratties are so cute! : ) They'll love their new home with you.

Back