HH to speak at the 4-H Club in Cavan tomorrow evening!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henry's_mum

HH has been asked to speak about rats, and rescuing, at the Cavan branch of the 4-H Clubs!

Their topic for the past 4 mnths has been animals as pets, responsible ownership, and rescues in our community.
They are trying to teach/educate children in our community, and their parents, about your not so normal/popular pets, where to adopt, not buy, how to PROPERLY care for such animals, and how to support rescues in your community!

The children are apparently SO excited to have us come tomorrow, and some have asked what they can bring to donate!

I will be bringing Rubicks, a PEW that was saved by a friend of mine, from being dumped in a park. Then he was SPOILED rotten at Moony's place for a while. He LOVES people, and I figure, what better way to get rid of the, 'OH, I don't like the ones with red eyes' hype! He would litterally lick the skin off my bones if i'd let him, that's how affectionate he is!

Rubicks will be joined by Tedders, who has been here SO long, but also a BIG squish, and Shelagh knows ALL about Tedders!!!

Wish me and my men luck tomorrow!!!

Good Luck!! I'm sure you won't even need it with two lovebugs like the ones you're bringing!
What a great way to get the word out about rats and adoption!
Have a great time!!

Back