Here comes Jack!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Sparrow

Hello all, this is my first message on this forum. I am Ozzyremus but I think I want to be Jack Sparrow on this forum. Yep, I'm in love with the guy soooooooooo.

I have had rats for almost 2 years and a half now and I love them. Here they are.

Remus: born on February 27, 2005. Still alive and healthy today and I celebrate his monthly birthdays now. He is 30 months old.

Dobby: February 27, 2005 - June 25, 2007. He was Remus's brother and also had a long life.

Ozzy: April 9, 2005 - November 27, 2006. He died too early and I still have a hard time accepting it. He was my biggest rats at 2 pounds.

Sirius: July 1, 2005 - June 1, 2007 and Ozzy's half brother. Sirius has had myco for a long period of 8 months non stop. He still made it to 23 months old, close to be 2.

Voldemort: July 8, 2005 - May 21, 2007. Voldemort was a beautiful siamese and he was the runt of his litter. He was my smallest rats at only 450 g. Tiny but strong. He was the father of 13 beautiful babies born on August 21, 2007. He had 8 boys and 5 girls. I know the name of all my boys and know who owns them today and I know the name of one of my girls.

Severus: January 24, 2006. He is Ozzy and Sirius's nephew. Beautiful and solid boy.

Lupin: March 27, 2006. He is an all black hairless little boy, also the runt of his litter. Lupin is still smaller and even skinny. He has never been the healthiest rat but has always been a fighter.

Silas: May 18, 2006. My all black rat, dream rat. He is cousin with Lupin.

The twins Barbossa and Captain Jack Sparrow August 21, 2006. They are Voldemort's sons and as I always love to say, my sons because I am the father, LOL. Barbossa is a seal point siamese and Jack was the only true blue point siamese of this litter. Jack was the runt too but he is now the biggest of my babies. Yes I love runt rats, they are always fighters, like me.

I know that is a very long message but I had to introduce my boys. I had 10 rats, now I have 6 left.

Nice to see many people that I know here and I know I will enjoy it.

:welcome: Jack Sparrow. Happy 30 months to Remus !! Sorry about all your losses and hope to see pics of all your ratties.

:welcome: :happydance: Glad to see you here I am aka Neophyte from other sites...

Voldemorts Brothers are doing well. :) I think they are about 350 grams. They don't get too many treats and run on their wheel all of the time, hehe. Not as much now though as they are getting older.

Welcome officially!!! Its a very nice group that have wandered over here. Don't be afraid to ask questions since its we have a range of knowlegeable individuals on here, and we can all learn. :thumbup:

Pictures Jack, need pictures!

I'm getting out my fish now!! :fishbeat:

Welcome Jack. I am aka outrageousprincess on other sites.

Glad to see you are here, we want photos. LOL

:001: welcome friends
nice to see more boys on the forum :D
we absolutely love your names, we're big harry poter fans
our mother is crazy about it, she makes us watch it all the time
and we like to bother her when she reads it heehee :giggle:
cant wait to see some photos :pics?!?:

Back