Here are the new girls!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkRider2k3

I only have 2 shots. 1 of the one when I was meeting them, and the other of them in the carrier.

I don't have any pics of them at home. They are still scared and I'm letting them adapt to their new surroundings.

No names yet either. I always take forever naming them. haha.

Pittsburgh Rat Lover's Club. Kelly and Lisa who run the Pittsburgh rescue/shelter. They gave me some baby harlan, a nice hiding box, and some Baytril/Doxy for Mischief =)

They took those in from CJ's Cozy Cavy rescue... I know they have to be related to the boys dsptch911 got from me, and the 4 i have remaining here. That face is to close to the dumbo boy we have here. The color the markings is all the same. I would almost bet those came from the hoarder in Michigan and from Cj's.

That is why i asked the second i seen the back dot, i have a boy identical to that and the dumbo face, i have one that looks like her identical. It is the look about them.

hopefloats said:
They took those in from CJ's Cozy Cavy rescue... I know they have to be related to the boys dsptch911 got from me, and the 4 i have remaining here. That face is to close to the dumbo boy we have here. The color the markings is all the same. I would almost bet those came from the hoarder in Michigan and from Cj's.

That is why i asked the second i seen the back dot, i have a boy identical to that and the dumbo face, i have one that looks like her identical. It is the look about them.

That's exactly where they came from actually! They were from the Michigan rescue!

dsptch 911 has snickers and grumpy their relation to your girls. I have 6 boys left here from there. the little look a likes to your girls, a dumbo and a standard ear who were smaller babies. Then 4 boys, one agouti that looks like the standard ear, one dumbo pew and 2 naked rats, one dumbo and one standard ear...

So you can see some of their siblings. the ones we have are horrible. So damn skittish it isnt funny at all. I just new that face the dumbo has. I see that every day with the boy here LOL he just dont trust anything.

Well these babies are still a bit skittish. But I think it's from the new surroundings and all that. They don't bite or anything, and they let me pet them, but they don't like to stay in my arms. They will let me pick them up though.

I am sure they will come around. These guys have their moments LOL but it is awesome to see relatives of my boys around the shack. I am sure Vicki will enjoy it too!

Cool we have relatives...... :joy: Snickers and Grumpy are still coming around they do not like to be picked up, but are better if you scoop them, but are fine once you pick them up. Those boys can jump heights and distances that are unbelievable from a standing position!!! They are sweet though, haven't nipped or anything unless they thought we were treats..... They are squeeky though when you go to pick them up....... :heart: Peanut is eating us out of food and is a "closet" bruiser - he will take on everyone, but again a sweetie and will not bite/nip ......

I'd like to say so many things, but i am limited because of my english. But your new girls are beautiful !!! you are going to live a great story of love with them :)

orangette said:
I'd like to say so many things, but i am limited because of my english. But your new girls are beautiful !!! you are going to live a great story of love with them :)

You could always say it in french and our lovely french speaking admin Jorats can translate LOL

Today I did neutral intros in the bathtub and it was flawless. In fact, Queen/Mischief could have cared less about them. The 2 babies were all over them and they didn't bother with it.

I also caught glimpses of Queen and the 2 staying with each other as if she was the mother protecting them.

So they should have problems being put together!

On a side note, non new girl related, Mischief is on day 2 of her Doxy/Baytril for a faint sound in her left lung, and she is being very good about it! So that's a big bonus too.

I'm still getting the one baby with the marking on the back used to me, but the other one with the fainter markings is very used to me. I've named that one Yuna. Still need to name the one with the back marking though...

Today I did neutral intros in the bathtub and it was flawless. In fact, Queen/Mischief could have cared less about them. The 2 babies were all over them and they didn't bother with it.

I also caught glimpses of Queen and the 2 staying with each other as if she was the mother protecting them.

So they should have problems being put together!

On a side note, non new girl related, Mischief is on day 2 of her Doxy/Baytril for a faint sound in her left lung, and she is being very good about it! So that's a big bonus too.

I'm still getting the one baby with the marking on the back used to me, but the other one with the fainter markings is very used to me. I've named that one Yuna. Still need to name the one with the back marking though...

Back