Henry's_mum/Lyndsy's babes...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! Im glad they are all friends :D I always love looking at your photo's Lyndsy. I think Cole competes well with the rats for the camera's attention. Cole + Rats = the cutest thing :D

Winnie sounds like she has changed loads since you've had her. Your blues are always so silvery blue! I don't show Sid, because im sure his rusty, balding, greasyness would depress him hahahaha

he's ok today, quiet as per usual...
couple of scuffles last night, they kept me hopping :giggle:
I think it's just that Chance is a younger boy, full of energy, and testosterone... :roll: and he needs to be put in his place every once and a while...

and sweet Winnie, well i'm not too sure with her
:sad3:
I think babies, then no babies... weight gain is not the best, but could be a small litter? reabsorbtion? i'm not sure, i'll post some pics of her belly, maybe some guess work from you guys? now we're all sure that she was preggers when LA picked them up, and that was the last wed. in feb...

dangling shots...

and above veiws...

so whadya think???

her weights are--- and i'll ONLY include night weights DONE AT 9 PM every NIGHT...

342g-LA pick up
356g-feb 26
368g-feb 27
360g-feb 28
375g-march 1
370g-march 2
375g-march 5
380g march 4
375g-march 5
371g-march6
380g-march7

My Lizzie did the same thing, weight was up and down for a few days. The last week before she delivered her weight went up and up.

Back