Henry's Haven has newbs

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henry's_mum

Thanks to the efforts of Stace, chelle, forum hubby, and shelagh, and if i've forgotten to mentionanyone, i'm sorry, I AM greatful to know you all!

These 4 boys are now SAFE, and have friends! a loving place to call home, where it's warm, and the food and water are plentiful!

Spider/Hammy, and Benji are already in the process of living with my VERY lonely and depressed Echo (he lost his bro recently, Eli, RIP).
We did intros ALL morning on the table, and all went VERY well! So this afternoon we cleaned out the bottom half of one of the FN's and they're now in it!
Echo and Benji

Benji

Echo and Spider/Hammy

Benji and Spider

Spider/Hamilton

Benji and Spider/Hamilton

Echo, my sad old man...

Then we've got little Cooper, who has taken over the igloo in the FN with the young boys! He was pulled by Stace, and transported by chelle, and forum hubby.

and then we've got TEEEENY tiny boy, who is still nameless on my end. He has been having visits with the young boys in the FN, but liliths boys are tad *ahem* rough, for his teeny size ATM.
his weight-Nov.7-69g
Nov. 12-104g

Awwww seeing Rhodes, the baby boy, at the end there makes me all teary. I miss them already!

I'm so happy that Hammy and Benji are already getting along! Yay! How's Hammy's breathing?

Hammy's got a resp. infection, and he's on meds.
His breathing is the same as lastnight. No real affects have been noticed yet, but man does he like to run and play. His eating is still not making me comfortable, today he's getting ensure along with the rest of the old and sick here...

They are loves, each and every one of them!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
Rhodes.... THAT'S his name, i'm horrible with names, just ask my rats, there are times when I look at someone and go, "crap, who are you again'? but when you've got like 50 some odd rats, and they come in, and out all the time, you loose trak for a sec. :roll:

Hahaha I figured you'd change it anyways. I don't think Shelagh is keeping any of the girls' names, except for maybe Artemis. My two are Giza and Hali.

I hope he eats for you :( I offered him everything I could think of, even a crummy seed mix (hey, it's better than nothing) but he didn't eat much of anything. Maybe now that he's got some meds in him and is finally HOME with friends he'll eat some :)

Awe the transport crew did good again. :bow:
Lyndsay they look wonderful and they will blossom under your wonderful care. :nod:

i will probably stick with Greco-Roman names though, I just found some I preferred...names later once I get home and get everyone settled.

I totally fell in love with Benji...good thing he has tessercals

So they've been in their cage together ALL afternoon, and evening!
and look what I JUST found!

Benji snuggled on top of Echo! MY sweet old Echo has a snuggle buddy again....
Little Hamilton is in the igloo on the lower level... his breathing seems better tonight! YAY!

And i've decided to name the sweet little teeny tiny boy, Roo....
Here's why! All day i've been taking Lilith'ss boys, and Dunkers, and Walnut, Cooper, Trouble, etc. out to play with him on my sewing table, VERY supervised play, he's SO tiny, and those boys play SO rough. He and Dunken, or as I call him, Dunker, have hit it off SO well, although Dunker gets a tad carried away as most babies do, that I call them Dnuker, and Roo. :giggle:
Like the dunkable cookies and icing, Cole gave me the idea today!
Silly huh? but cute!
Here are some supervised play pics!

I also p/u a new baby girl today. Her name is still undecided, but for now i'm calling her Tika..
She's young, like baby young, possibly preggers, and sick :sad3:
i've started her on amoxil, and started weighing her too.

here she is

please keep her in your thoughts...
:heart:

henry's_mum said:
Hammy's name has been changed to Otis, Cole watched a new cartoon tonight, and there was a dairy cow in it called Otis, he thought that Hammy, looked like Otis....

LOl Back to the Barnyard!!! Tell Cole that's a great show...is it sad I know this show and watch it on Saturday mornings?

i've named the wee girl Lahela, it means little lamb....
we've been discussing this sweet inncocent wee lamb all night, the mods and I, and it looks like she's got megacolon.
I've given her all I can tonight, and if she's still with us tomorrow she will be PTS...
:tearful: :tearful: :tearful:
It really is sad, she's such a SWEET innoccent wee girl....

Latest posts

Back