Help Spazrat!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Thank you Swetie, here is here 2nd post maybe you could e-mail her?
I have such wonderful room mates... We had to use the money we would have used for the Tylenol for gas in order to go rescue my room mate Allison because her car needed to be jumped. When we got there, Arlyn asked her if we could borrow ten bucks to get some more soft foods and baby tylenol for Abbey. Allison said absolutely and picked everything up for me and doesn't want me to pay her back. I can't wait to give Abbey some Tylenol... I hope it helps her...

I am wondering, though, how much I should give her? It's a liquid form... Cherry flavored i thin, though I plan to dilute it with some organic fruit juice... I'm going to have my boyfriend consult the Rat Health Care guide but I am wondering what people with experience with this have given their ratties in the past.

I can't imagine why Abbey is hanging on so badly... I will miss her with all of my heart, but I wish she would just go and not suffer any more. My poor little girl...

Thanks everyone for everything... writing in to this forum is keeping me sane at the moment. I may never have met many of you or even spoken over the phone with you, but you are all dear to my heart and are true friends for being here for me and my girl. We appreciate it so much.

Sara

some one already gave her the break dowm, thank you so much for responding, how are you doing Sweetie? I think of you often, I am just so busy lately, but I still love you! :heart:

Back