Hello!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anarchysnail

Hi!

My name is Olivia from Nevada. I have four babies right now, Ginger, Aster, Thistle and Hazel (all named after plants). They are all rescues except Thistle who is from a breeder.

C7OQ-rMV0AAdD00.jpg:large

This is Ginger (brown) and Aster (white and brown), they're both sisters who I bought from a lady on Craigslist who has keeping them in a tiny, one-story cage and not giving them any of the care they needed. They're both almost two and have a lot of health problems because of the conditions they were kept in, but we love them.

DGCueqTXgAAncW6.jpg

These are my other babies, Thistle (dumbo with with the white mark on her head) and Hazel (all black head). Hazel was the first rat I rescued, I used to work at a pet store and my coworker had bred her and then sold her babies to the store as feeders, so I rescued her because I couldn't rescue her babies.

We had a fifth one who my friend rehomed to me, but she passed away this week from what I assume was a neurological problem.

Last edited:
Back