Hello to all you Wonderful Ratty Lovers

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rattikins

Hi everyone,

I have already "met" some of you, as I came here with some urgent health concerns, but I have yet to introduce myself.

My husband and I are from the United States and have two rats - both female.

Lily is our 6 week old blue Dumbo

Julia is our 3 month old black Dumbo

I may also reference my two lovely girls who passed away recently. They were about 18 months old and died on Sept. 1st and Oct. 5th. They're together now, so that's how it should be. They were never happy apart and I don't think that she held on long after the loss. RIP babies.

Anyway, I'm very impressed with and love this site already, and wanted to say thank you to those of you who have already helped me with some of the health issues!!

You guys are the best!!

I look forward to getting to know you all :)

Rattikins :bunnydance:

:joy: Welcome, to the Shack Rattikins. :joy:

We,re so happy to have you here. So sorry for your loss of your older sweeties. :sad3: Now you have such cute little babies. :heart:

Welcome to the Shack...I love the pictures of your babies they are adorable.. :heart:
but that last picture of your sweet girls that are gone is so beautful....you can see how much they loved each other... :hugs:

Dahlas said:
Welcome to the Shack...I love the pictures of your babies they are adorable.. :heart:
but that last picture of your sweet girls that are gone is so beautful....you can see how much they loved each other... :hugs:

Thank you so much. That means a lot to me, they were inseparable, and it's the greatest loss I've ever felt :cry3:

And don't worry I already have a BAD CASE of GGMR!!! :)

Back