Hello there

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crimsette

Hello everyone,

My name is Brittney and I'm very new with rats. I currently have one girl, Kiwi, but I've made arrangements so that I can get another girl in two months. Now I just have to find a girl to get! I also have six cats and five dogs.

I go by TheNightSong as well, in case someone might recognize my other name.

Kiwi
little_kiwi_by_thenightsong-d395b98.jpg

What a beauty!! Soon to be happy with a friend. There's lots of needy rats in Ohio unfortunately, so I am sure you can find her a friend. Why in 2 months though? Do you have to wait that long?

Welcome to the Shack :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone!

And yes, I do have to wait the two months. I'm in college and they only allow us one pet. I'm in a single room right now, so it's kind of hard to have a second rat blend in! Next year one of my roommates is going to claim my new girly so I can keep her and Kiwi both. My other two roommates are in on it as well, so everything should be good. *crosses fingers*

:welcome: I have the same problem, I live on rez in a tiny room and they allow us to have no pet (not even fish). I sneak all 5 of my rats in and out of my townhouse. Luckily I have not been caught yet. :)

Thanks, and I hope you don't get caught!

I would risk it if it wasn't for them TAKING the pets they found. I live in the dorm on campus that has the most fire alarms, so it wouldn't be a good chance to take...Every time that stupid alarm goes off they make us go outside and search all the rooms. Just have to wait until May, unfortunately.

Back