Hello! Introducing just me.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fidget

Holy Mackerel! Registering was like getting into Fort Knox.

I carefully made out my profile, typed in the verification code and got wrong verification code - 3 times - til I read that it was case-sensitive.

So I tried again. But this code had a O which instructions said must have a line thru it???? So I typed it all in small letters hoping to get one with no O next time. And I did!

So with tongue between my teeth I carefully entered the verification code, in CAPITALS, and sent if off.... Got a message I hadn't filled in all the fields. Checked to see if there was something important I'd missed - nope - tried again - same message :tantrum:
Read it all thru and realized I'd forgot to re-enter my password :doh:

7th try. It went thru!!!! And here I am. So there's as good an introduction to me as you could possibly get.

So before this message goes on to page 2 I will say Hello to all!

and go compose a message to introduce my babies :oops:

Welcome Fidget!!
OMG... all the work to get in here... I sure do hope you find it's worth it...lol
Can't wait to go see pics of your babies!

Well thanks everyone, what a quck and warm welcome!

Silly Jo! If I didn't know already that this was worth it do you think I'd have had the attention span to get this far? :D

I look forward to sharing babies, and happys, and yes - even heartbreaks - with you all.
To me sharing our babies is honoring them by not keeping their light under a private bushel. And when they go, the more people that we share a picture with the more good thoughts they carry with them to heaven.

Bless you all and your babies too.

Back