Hello, I'm new to the forum

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragonfruit

Hello everybody, I just joined the forum and I'm making this post to introduce myself.

My name is Danielle, and I am a proud mommy to four precious little girls. Their names are Naomi (16 months), Atsuko (11 months), Kazumi and Umeko (10 months). Kazumi and Umeko are sisters, and they are both "pet store" girls. I purchased Naomi and Atsuko from breeders. They all live together in their CritterNation Double unit.

I got my first rat, Tsubaki, in February 2012. She lived alone until I bought Naomi so she could have a cagemate. The two lived together wonderfully until October 2012, when Tsubaki suddenly passed away. She hadn't shown any signs of illness prior to her death, so I was very upset about her passing. I miss her very dearly, and for an inexperienced rat owner it was very hard on me.

I'm always looking for new tips and tricks that I can use with my rats, I want to give them the best life I can. I'm also always looking for health advice for my little girls as I've never encountered any major problems with their health, so when I do encounter a problem (I wish I wouldn't, but I know it is unavoidable) I know what actions to take other than a trip to the vet to make sure my girls are comfortable.

I hope to get to know all of you other members and your little ratties. :D

Greetings and salutations!
There is a wealth of information here on the Shack. I have learned SO MUCH from other people's experiences.
It's also a great place to post pics of your kids and show them off. (hint, hint)
:D

Back