Hello i'm new from Scarborough

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiskers

Hi my name is Nicole and I am new to this rat form. I currently have 3 rats. 2 girls and 1 boy Chloe, MissMiss, and Garson. I got Chloe from a feeder tank in a pet store I recently worked at. I bought MissMiss from the same pet store and Rescued Garson from a terrible owner who had him in with 3, 5 week old girls. Sense I got Chloe from the feeder tank and she was not seperated from the boys I believe she may be pregnant. I'm Kinda new to owning rats so I looked up "Rat forums" so that hopefully I could get some help finding out if my sweet Chloe is pregnant. Hello to all my new friends :giggle:

Well I met Whiskers last night (nice to meet ya!) and all her rats.

I looked over Chloe, who is a dumbo mink self and very pregnant. Then I looked over Missy ( :heart: :heart: ) who might also be pregnant. Missy is a black variberk with the sweetest eyes and a bit timid but very responsive. They are both adult girls, and they both have big pear-shaped bodies. I have Whiskers weighing them every night now (starting weights were 440 g for Missy, and 450 g for Chloe. They were both darling, soft, gentle girls, and allowed belly kisses (mandatory), and cuddles and kisses. They also seem to really like each other as well, even though they are not cagemates...good sign for temperament of the babies. :thumbup:
I also met Garson, a silvered black berk boy about 4-5 months old...he was sooo cute, dangled well and got his fabulous berky belly kissed too!

I think Whiskers is going to be in need of baby cages in the next month to separate the sexes. :giggle:

I'm new too, and from Scarborough also. I have 4 rescues and now since my dumbo had babies I have 16! :O
I plan on keeping them, and I think some of them might end up having the dumbo ears. If anyone would like a baby let me know :)

Sudtzu said:
I'm new too, and from Scarborough also. I have 4 rescues and now since my dumbo had babies I have 16! :O
I plan on keeping them, and I think some of them might end up having the dumbo ears. If anyone would like a baby let me know :)

I'm monsieur rats wife he referred you to the site. Make sure you get your cages before you plan on keeping any. :)

Hi! Im new too! Im from Pickering, so right around the corner from Scarborough!
Welcome! I dont currently have any rats, Im just getting over the loss of my first boy. :(
I wuld like to have another boy sometime this summer though!

Back