Hello, I'm a new member!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sdaji

Hello everyone.

I'm Sdaji, I'm from Australia, I love rats. I have about 200 rats of all different colours and patterns.

I'm basically just here to watch and learn, but was told I should introduce myself here when I join, so... Hello!

If people are interested I will post pictures of some of my rats, otherwise I'll probably be a fairly quiet member.

WOW 200 Rats holy cow that's a lot. Do you mean right now or how many you have owned over the years?

Welcome to the Shack, I would love to see pictures.

Sdaji said:
Hello everyone.

I'm Sdaji, I'm from Australia, I love rats. I have about 200 rats of all different colours and patterns.

I'm basically just here to watch and learn, but was told I should introduce myself here when I join, so... Hello!

If people are interested I will post pictures of some of my rats, otherwise I'll probably be a fairly quiet member.

You have 200 pet rats :shock: How do you ever care for them properly. I am not saying it is impossible....well yes maybe that is what I am saying

I am very glad you decided to join us......it is a great place to learn how to properly care for your rats.
Welcome.

Welcome to the Shack!!

You have 200 pet rats?! That is insane!! How do you care for them all?? You must be a very busy person... o_O

200 rats, hah? Are you like a breeder-or do you rescue? I think you are a breeder..... :scolding:

http://www.ratforum.com/index.ph​p/topic,4546.0.html

http://www.ratforum.com/index.ph​p/topic,4483.0.html

This ad look familiar?

Jumbo Rats (frozen)
Price: $70
Quantity Available

General Description

Large, cold, stiff rats. About 500 grams each. Great for those big hungry Olives, Carpets, Waters and other large pythons which want more than just one or two 'large' (typically about 100-120g and $5 or so from most suppliers) rats.

$6.50 each or 10 for $70.

I've PMed Sdaji already stating the rule of no feeder breeders or even talk of breeding for food. But if he needs information for his rats, health wise, we are here to help.

WOW WOW WOW 200 that is LOTS and LOTS of rats i find it hard with 2 little girls let alone 200.

Pics I would love pics........ Never get tired of seeing little rattie faces.

ANY WAY

WELCOME TO THE SHACK

Back