Hello from sweet home Alabama!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatQueen

Hello, my name is Chace and I am 18 years old. I have 4 beautiful ratties: June, Ruby, Mable, & Ella (who is a blind foster rat I am caring for). They are angels and I would be nothing without those sweet souls. I absolutely LOVE making new friends, please do not hesitate to talk to me! Thank y'all so much for reading!
bu4umama.jpg
ugety4ar.jpg
gutygete.jpg
eqaha5yr.jpg
uvymusab.jpg

Welcome!! I'm rather new too :) This community is awesome!!! I usually don't stay with forums, but this one's so great. The people here are so helpful and quick to answer your questions. Hope you enjoy it here!

Your ratties are adorable by the way :)

Welcome!! I'm rather new too :) This community is awesome!!! I usually don't stay with forums, but this one's so great. The people here are so helpful and quick to answer your questions. Hope you enjoy it here!

Your ratties are adorable by the way :)

Thanks so much! I'm really enjoying it so far! I love meeting new ratty parents :) xo

Welcome!! Well, I am going to sound like a broken record after you have already read everyone saying how adorable your babies are, but, now it's my turn...your babies are adorable! :) Such sweeties, and great pics! Looking forward to having you here! :hug4:

Back