Hello from Rainy Washington =) (UPDATED)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bren

Hello All,

My name is Bren, I'm 30+, happily married and live in rainy Washington state with hubby, of course and we are sadly not owned by any Rattie's as of yet, but we are in the process of getting ready for our first same sex pair.

Back in 1999-2002 my hubby and I were owned by our handsome lil "Romeo" and we haven't been owned by another Rattie since he passed away, but we are getting all caught up on lots of rattie research and as soon as we get our Rattie home we will be ready for the arrival of out hopefully soon to be rattie girls, whom I found through a local breeder...they are only 6 days old at the moment, but we are very excited that they will be hopefully joining our family in the very near future *fingers crossed*

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and your Rattiekins

Update:
Wooooooooo hooooooooooo, my adoption app was approved, but Unfortunately, the breeder wants to keep a boy and the other one is promised to a sister site/friend, so I will be getting two of the girls from the same litter, they are now a week old and the breeder is hoping to get the newly taken pics of them put up tomorrow :D I'm so excited and can't wait to see them.

I have also chosen names for my girls as well, they are "Katt" and "Mia" (pronounced Me-uh) here they are at 4 days old...

powderxclarinasgirls.jpg

aren't they a site of such adorableness :D I will be sure to post their updated pic as soon as the breeder puts them up.

Bren
:tumkiss:

Welcome to the Rat Shack!!

CongRATS on the new baby girls, it's always an exciting time when preparing the the arrival of new babies. :D
You'll have to share all the pics with us too.

Back