Hello from Portland, Oregon

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbie

Hello Everyone,

I just found out about this site. I'd like to introduce myself and my gang. My name is Debbie and my husband Steve and I have been owned by rats for 8 years now. I'm glad to see a few people here I already know ( :wave: Simone and Fidget). I have a feeling there might be others I might know as well. Us rat folks do tend to get around. :wink: For any of you that might remember the Rat Palace days, I was one of the mods there.

We are owned by a dog (Samson), cat (Summer) 2 bunnies (Harvey and Sam), 5 guinea pigs (Harmony, Melody, Hope, Joy and Annie) and (currently) 25 ratties, (Nemo, Jim, Dawn, Ginger, Phoebe, Adelina, Thomas, Ted, Timmy, Sally, Zoey, Stella, Sophie, Theo, Bella, Mouse, Lani, Minnie, Maizie, Nammie, Scout, Oliver, Ozzy, Simon and Joey).

It's nice to be here! :hello2

Hi Debbie :wave:

Welcome to the shack! You have quite the zoo, lol. I look forward to learning more about your ratties (and other animals of course) and pictures are always great. :cheeky:

Back