Hello from NB

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faith

Hey all,

I found this place through a friend of a friend who put me in touch with the Maritime Rat Rescue to help find homes for some rats. I recently bought a girl from a pet store to add to my pack who was apparently pregnant and 1 week later, viola! I went from 4 rats to 14 rats. Good return on money eh.

Other than that, during the day I study fish but they aren't all that cuddly, so I spend my nights with my six girls: Jolene (agouti); Sexy Sadie (beige); Lucille (dumbo hooded); Peggy Sue (the black mother dumbo); Ruby & Lovely Rita (Peggy's twin dumbo siamese).

Looking forward to learning lots on here!

jorats said:
Welcome!
Pet stores are notorious for selling kinder surprises.

First, Welcolme to the shack!

second..
LOL! :lol: yeah, thats how i ended up with my willy and legion. Lady bought a rat from Petsmart(they said it was a boy) a few weeks later there was babies all over the cage! She had an ad up, giving them away for free.. I went and thats all she wrote! they werent in very sanitary conditions unfortionatly but her young son took care of them and played with them everyday... I have never had such socialized rats lol

Back