Hello from Montreal!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiwi9

Hello everyone!

I am *finally* registering for this forum, after having combed through it a few times over the past ~year and a half that I have had rats. I just moved to Montreal from NYC, and I'm feeling a little anxious having moved away from my ratty resources - a spectacular vet and a wonderful rat meetup group. I am so happy to see others here from Montreal!

My husband and I have two beautiful albino rats, Lily and Lucy, and a chinchilla, Julie. All were rescued from pretty bad circumstances, so they all have their little challenges. Lily and Lucy don't live together because Lucy is rather aggressive, even though we adopted Lucy to be a cagemate for Lily after Lily's sister Annie died of respiratory failure. We are still learning a *lot* about caring for these exquisite little creatures!

Welcome to the Shack! Always nice to see people joining from the Montreal area! You have chosen the right forum - the knowledge and support you find on here is truly amazing :thumbup:

I'm sure knowledgeable people on here will help you get your girls to cuddle like sisters in no time. :giggle: Intros are not always easy, but I've read and experienced some tricks that can do miracles.

Do you have pictures of your girls (all of them, including Julie :cheeky: )?

Back