hello from France

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangette

Hello everyone. Sorry for my english, it's not really good. I am 51 years old. I have three marvellous littlle rats. Before i got 9 , but 6 are dead :( it is very sad.

Because of my english, it is difficult to write more, i have not the words, but i 'll try to improve myself :)

You did very well and we have a section where some of the member speak french. I'm not one of them but there are a few here. Welcome to the forum. We would love to see pictures of your babies.

Welcome et bienvenue.

Si tes photos sont sur un site comme photobucket, tu peux simplement copier ici et mètre
entre le lien.

thanks a lot raindrop :) so you can see my pictures??? me, i can not see them . I see a little "carré", and it turns and turns... And for the avatar, well i gave up, i didn't successed (je n'ai pas réussi, ça ne marche pas).

I cannot speak a lick of the French language but your little girls are very beautiful :) I love the pictures :heart: and welcome to the shack!

Bonjour Orangette from across the pond in Nova Scotia, Canada. Your girls are tres belle! (Is that correct? LOL)
Comment pouvez-vous dire LOL en Francais?

Merci à vous tous pour votre accueil :) :)

Yes, in France, we say LoL very often, i know it cames from english language, but we use it too. And we use mdr or ptdr, which means : "mort de rire" ou "péter de rire"

Thanks for my girls, merci pour mes louloutes :) (louloute is a little word full of love)

Back