Hello from Canada.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mamarat said:
Welcome to the shack! How's your sweetie?

He's much, much better. No more sneezing, he's back to being his rambunctious self. He's sleeping a lot, which is good. He doesn't fight me on the antibiotics too bad (it's liquid form) and he's got a little case of diarrhea but the vet said that might happen because of the meds and to just make sure he stays well hydrated. So all is well, really. His brother is fine, he sneezes here and there every other day or so, nothing I'm worried about. Thanks for asking, I keep telling him he has friends asking about him, haha.

stormcat said:
Joanne said:
stormcat said:
I'm originally from Cape Breton :)

So you had to move to the mainland, eh? LOL

Down with the causeway! Hahahahaha.........

Hahaha! My grandfather and his brothers actually worked on the causeway. Where in NS are you? I'm in Ontario now.

I'm in the Annapolis Valley right now. So yes, I'm a mainlander too..... LOL

Hi and welcome, I'm an international member from Australia and I love this forum. You will find lots of helpful information here.
Edit:eek: oops I already posted!!! Clearly am not reading the number of pages and just replying at the end of the first page.:emb:

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome! There are a lot of Canadians here so I'm sure you will make some fast friends. Oddly, I signed up to this site when I was living in my home of Asheville, North Carolina, USA...but now I live in Ontario, Canada.

Back