Hello from Canada

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMak

Since I'm only on 2 other rat forums, I thought it was a necessity to join a third one.
:lol:

My name is Miranda and I own two adopted bucks from the local SPCA. Ages are unknown, however they appear to be adults.
They came with the names Marco & Polo. Marco being an agouti downunder berkshire rex, and Polo being an agouti mismarked cap rex.

I'm also huge into horses & enjoy photography.
:)

snuggles.jpg

awe what cuties... welcome to the site.. iw ould saying that alot of our members are canadians.. and lots from Ontario and the East cost...were abouts in canada are you/?

arresai said:
Well hello from another BCer!

Thanks! You're probably only the second or third BCer I've found on here so far. Everyone seems to either be in Ontario, Nova Scotia or the US!

MMak said:
arresai said:
Well hello from another BCer!

Thanks! You're probably only the second or third BCer I've found on here so far. Everyone seems to either be in Ontario, Nova Scotia or the US!

I know! And they always have the Ratshack Fest out in Ont. Boo... :cry4:

:welcome4: to the Shack! Your ratties are so handsome. Love the photo of you on your horse, too. You look very much at home in the saddle. I've noticed that several Rat Shackers love riding, so you will find lots of good company here.

Back