Hello fellow Ratty lovers! Anyone want a baby???

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sudtzu

Hey guys, I'm new to this site! Hope I can help people out with info, or get some myself.

I've had rats for years, and I mean years. The most I've had at one given time was 30. I used to have a 2 story ferret nation cage and a bunch of smaller cages. I've had quite the variety of rats too, blue, dumbos, hooded, tailless, you name it!

Well Miss Dumbo had babies, and I need some help since I'm broke. I would like to find homes for males when they are of age and I need another big cage for the new babies. I am alright for food and what not. I have a camera and I can upload some if you want to see. :)

Well take care!

Nancy

We always want pics, Nancy!!

I was recently given a cage to donate to the Durham Humane Society, but I was told I could donate it to someone else if they were willing to pass it on to a shelter when they were done with it. It would be suitable for the babies when they are very very small as it has a largely plastic enclosure with some bars only at the top, but I wouldn't use it as a rat cage after that. I am in Markham.

We always, ALWAYS want to see pictures :)

Do you know yet how many boys and girls there are?

Welcome to the Shack! Pictures will always help you find homes for the babies. Once we see those little furry faces we can't stop ourselves.

Moon said:
We always want pics, Nancy!!

I was recently given a cage to donate to the Durham Humane Society, but I was told I could donate it to someone else if they were willing to pass it on to a shelter when they were done with it. It would be suitable for the babies when they are very very small as it has a largely plastic enclosure with some bars only at the top, but I wouldn't use it as a rat cage after that. I am in Markham.

We always, ALWAYS want to see pictures :)

Do you know yet how many boys and girls there are?

I've posted the pics of the mother, I haven't sexed them yet.

When were the bubbies born?

do you need help sexing them? I can teach the anogenital method to you (ask Whiskers), and I have pics with diagrams to help compare to.

Back