Hello everyone!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratlove

Hello i wanted to introduce myself.

Im Brittney from South Dakota. I have 11 rats. 9 wonderful females, and 2 handsome boys(neutered). I got all my ratties from different situations. I adopted 4 rats, saved 2 from being snake food, 2 from Petco (never will do again), and i adopted 2 from the human society, oh yes and 2 girls from a petstore. I have had all of them for awhile now and i just love them all.

I did lose one of my girls from Petco which where my first 2 ratties..

Thats how i got all my babies. :)
I do own a FN which i just LOVE its the best cage ever for rats. It is Modified to for the tiny girls of course. :)
Here is a recent picture of my cage and rats.

Rattiesnewtoys5-6-08032.jpg

Bottom
Rattiesnewhammokcs08009.jpg

And some cute pictures!
Rattiesanddogs5-2-08012.jpg

My boy Charlie
Rats08016.jpg

Rattiesnewhammokcs08006.jpg

Well enjoy!

Cant wait to meet and talk to everyone more. :cheeky:

:welcome3: to the Shack! What a gorgeous bunch of ratties you have! and what fantastic news that you may take some of the Brennlets :D we've watched them all grow up and have a special place in our hearts for all the little monkies!

:welcome:
You've got some cuties there!

That's some cage setup you've got there. If our girls had a setup like that, we would NEVER get to sleep ever!

Rattle rattle chew chew wrestle squeek scatter dig gnaw ding-ding rustle rustle THUMP :gaah:

Oh they are gorgeous and still so young. They must be a very hyperactive group :D.

BTW, Welcome to the Rat Shack.

Back