Hello all!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmwingon

I just found this site and the forums through a link in someone's signature over at RatForum, and I'm so glad I did! It seems like this is a wonderful community. :)

I only have one rattie currently, a two and a half year old hairless boy named Cid. I had two brown hooded boys, but they both passed recently, within a month of each other; one to pneumonia (caught from Cid, and I didn't even know the fuzzy boy was sick!), and the other to... who knows. He got really lethargic and eventually went all floppy noodle on me, stopped eating, wouldn't drink water, and died in the car before we even made it out of the driveway to the vet. :? I've had three others in the past, all boys, all PEWs, including one who was made of iron or something (he lived through three illnesses, losing half of his tail, and was a real trooper), so my little cemetery plot out by the garden is kind of large now. But Cid is so adorable and friendly, and I'm glad he's still with me.

I'm looking forward to meeting people here, and sharing my thoughts on these fantastic pets. :D

I was going to mention that, and then I forgot. XD But then I tracked down a decent photo of him:

Photo469.jpg

Hi and Welcome to you and Cid! He's such a cutie too!!
I'm so glad to read that he's 2.5 years old... more and more hairless are soon losing the reputation of not living long!! :joy:

Welcome! Cid seems to be suffering from male pattern baldness :stickpoke:

Kidding! He's adorable :tumkiss:

:hi!: and welcome to the Rat Shack! I hope you enjoy this site, it really is a wonderful community!

Cid is gorgeous! :heart:

Back