Hello all

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BabyBean

Hello,
I just got a new baby rattie last night, ive had rats before but not for a couple years so im really excited! I share my home with several critters, Parrots, Fish, a chihuahua, a kitty and now Bean my baby rat. I look forward to meeting other rat lovers!

100_2982cutebean.jpg

100_2947.jpg

100_2971.jpg

:wel5: He is so young! Have you thought about getting him a really young friend? (the same age would be perfect!)

Thanks for the welcome!

I am working on the other half, trying to convince him Beans needs a brother (id actually get a brother of his). So far no go but we will see :)

Welcome!!!

Bean really needs a buddy for a happy and healthy life. Tell hubby that two is no more work than one. In fact they will take care of each other when you aren't around.

Well we are home with Beans Brother, he still needs a name right now its between Newton, Nugget or Frank. They look almost identical but the new one is a little bit bigger and has a bigger white tip on his tail and more white on the chest. He is very sweet just like Bean :heart: :)

Back