Hello! <3

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeediosAndFievel

Hello! I stumbled across this site and decided to sign up! I've owned rats for a little over three years, and each and every one has been a blessing.
The first photo (Grey) is Fievel, the most gentle loving rat I could have asked for. When I adopted him alongside Domino (Brown capped) He was said to be a year and a half old, though he's grown a third of his size and lived another three years so I doubt that. Domino, on the other hand, was three and passed away a few months after being adopted, but his final months were lived in comfort with lots of love.

The last picture are of my two boys Reepicheep and Despereaux, who I adopted younger to try and entertain Fievel's ferocious attitude and his demands for love and affection he had with Domino. Sadly, the two had heart complications. But Fievel has been content with extra time out of the cage to play. His favourite activity has been pea fishing and going on walks in the local parks.

Recently Fievel, at a whopping four and a half, or going by my estimation at three and a half, has begun to slow down. I would love some advice on how to keep him comfortable.

Enjoy the picture of Fievel and his bunny hat :)

Attachments

• 41AA69EC-56F4-43C1-AD1B-876C917851CD_1_201_a.jpeg
    41AA69EC-56F4-43C1-AD1B-876C917851CD_1_201_a.jpeg
    365.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2252.jpeg
    IMG_2252.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3374.jpeg
    IMG_3374.jpeg
    462.7 KB · Views: 0
Hello and welcome. They're so adorable! How old are the younger boys?

Hello! I stumbled across this site and decided to sign up! I've owned rats for a little over three years, and each and every one has been a blessing.
The first photo (Grey) is Fievel, the most gentle loving rat I could have asked for. When I adopted him alongside Domino (Brown capped) He was said to be a year and a half old, though he's grown a third of his size and lived another three years so I doubt that. Domino, on the other hand, was three and passed away a few months after being adopted, but his final months were lived in comfort with lots of love.

The last picture are of my two boys Reepicheep and Despereaux, who I adopted younger to try and entertain Fievel's ferocious attitude and his demands for love and affection he had with Domino. Sadly, the two had heart complications. But Fievel has been content with extra time out of the cage to play. His favourite activity has been pea fishing and going on walks in the local parks.

Recently Fievel, at a whopping four and a half, or going by my estimation at three and a half, has begun to slow down. I would love some advice on how to keep him comfortable.

Enjoy the picture of Fievel and his bunny hat :)

all adorable, especially in that bunny hat. i have an addiction to look at rat pictures almost everyday now :)

Back