Has anyone made Aspen guards for their cage pan? I have Pics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gee, I dunno. As I said before, the problem in my house is getting the darn thing turned on in the first place . . . let alone leaving it on all day. :shock: The thought that it might be unsafe never even occurred to me until you mentioned it. I'm assuming that it would be safe . . .

Seeing as how your hubby volunteers for the fire department, maybe he can speak to his Chief to see if there is any danger in leaving this type of appliance on all day?

As far as I know it is safe to run all the time... mine has a night setting (quiet) a regular setting and a high setting... it does actually say to run it all the time for full effect.

And Shelagh, yes, it has made a huge difference. There is also a lot less dust down here, which is saying a lot. We live in the basement of the house and with so many heavy footed elephants, there's always a lot of dust coming down from the drop in ceiling... but the air purifier has really helped keep that in check.

Back