Harley the pomchi

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smilez_n_hugs

So after much debate and flip flopping back and forth I came across the perfect dog on Kijiji and knew it was meant to be. Harley is a 3 year old Pomeranian Chihuahua I adopted from a family. The woman claimed her son had developed allergies but I think he just wasn't getting enough attention. He was clearly this woman's baby before she had her son. I am very lucky he was so well cared for and trained he's just extremely needy which is fine because I have a ton of time up here. He's not a huge fan of the cold but is very good about going outside to do his business no matter what. And of course refuses to wear booties because even the smallest size I could find is too darn big! Anyways here he is....

Big Baby

Keeping warm :giggle:

Well after a busy summer and a 4 day drive to Northern Manitoba I am back and not having rats is killing me. I'm hoping to be back in Ontario next year where I have DCN just waiting for some babies. In the meantime I have my wee furball Harley.

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2162.jpg

IMG_2057.jpg

Hey! One more year? My uncle is back in Split Lake this year. That's a couple of hours outside of Thompson.
I love your little guy - he looks like a miniature husky. :)

Back