HARLAN TEKLAD orders! LAST CALL!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to find a freezer and will go ahead and pick up the order on June 9th. As long as I have a freezer I'm not concerned about being stuck with 30 bags. Since they can be stored frozen for up to a year it will give me lots of time to find buyers.

I don't have much choice cause Harlan has already put my order through on my MasterCard so I'm now the proud owner of 2,310 pounds of rat food! :shock:

How many people do you know who can say they actually have a TON of rat food and not be exaggerating?! :help2:

Mumsy I don't know if I will be able to be down to pick that food up that week (busy with the wedding coming on the 14th). Can I pick it up the week after and pay you then?

" I'm now the proud owner of 2,310 pounds of rat food!

How many people do you know who can say they actually have a TON of rat food and not be exaggerating?! "

:laugh4:

MumsyRat said:
I'm going to find a freezer and will go ahead and pick up the order on June 9th. As long as I have a freezer I'm not concerned about being stuck with 30 bags. Since they can be stored frozen for up to a year it will give me lots of time to find buyers.

I don't have much choice cause Harlan has already put my order through on my MasterCard so I'm now the proud owner of 2,310 pounds of rat food! :shock:

How many people do you know who can say they actually have a TON of rat food and not be exaggerating?! :help2:

Elizabeth, I am off work on June 9th and 10th so if you would like me come with you and help you that Monday just let me know :)

The order is ON! I am picking up the food this Monday, June 9th. I will be delivering to people local to the GTA that day.
If my boss lets me take the day off from work my packing and shipping day for the out of town orders will be June 11th.
Everyone who has ordered will be hearing from me one way or another regarding payment and delivery or shipment. I will figure out the final price and let everyone know the cost as soon as I have the totals figured out.
I will accept cash, cheques, money orders, PayPal and rat hammocks :cheeky: . (If you pay with PayPal you will have to add the cost of the PayPal fees - 30 cents + 2.9% to the total cost of your order.) Cash in person only, please don't put cash in the mail!

Thanks for your patience everyone!!

I will pay with rat hammocks, I think :) But it will be a few days yet before I can get my sewing room all set up- I am painting the new house today and tomorrow.

And how does this rat hammock thing work? lol If only I could sew you some decent ones hehe. Well I am glad this is working out. See you sooner or later I guess. =)

I'm picking up the food tomorrow afternoon!

If you are in the GTA I can drop off to you as I work through my delivery route. I pick up in Mississauga, then will be working my way east through the Toronto area and then back west & north up the 400 to Barrie.

If 33 pounds is too much for you I have some small buckets that hold 10 pounds of food. If you are on my route I can drop off a bucket to you.

Kat said:
will you be on the route to Burlington?

the run was today so you missed the initial transport but you can PM Mumsyrat and see if she might sell you a bag (she has a lot extra in her freezer) and maybe there are some details you can work out? Like meeting up with someone during the Rat Train.

One bag of my blocks arrived today...right to my door. Rats acted like I was feeding them candy......they have been eating oxbow for the last three days.......
Thanks so much MumsyRat....my rats and I really appriecate you making this possible for us to get great lab blocks...... :hugs:

Mumsy we will be down next week to pick up the food. Wed or Thursday. I will let you know. It will be in the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back