HARLAN TEKLAD orders! LAST CALL!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 bags of 2014 for me please :)

good luck with the kitty, if it ends up being in june you'll have to deliver it to a new address as i am moving out :D

Hi! I would like to get in on this, if I may? 1 bag of the 2014, please.

(I am new to the forum and to rat ownership! I just got two girls a month ago.)

btw, I live in Bolton and have a car, so I could pick it up where ever.

Hi guys! I'm very sorry to have left you all hanging. My situation with Darcy has left me very upset and frankly I just didn't want to deal with anything big for the past couple of weeks. Unfortunately my Darcy is still not recovered and at this point it looks like I am going to loose him. However, I owe it to you guys and to your rats to honour my commitments. I will be phoning Harlan Teklad on Monday to place my order with the intended pick up date to be June 2nd. I have booked June 5th off from work to be my day to wrap and ship the east coast orders.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Order confirmations are in the next post.

Orders so far:

lilspaz 68 - 3 bags 2014, 3 bags 2018
Jorats - 6 bags 2014
CityRatt - 2 bags 2014
LA - 1 bag 2014
Shelly - 2 bags 2014
Godmother - 1 bag 2014
Dahlas - 2 bags 2014
SQ - 5 bags 2014
Kat - 1 bag 2018
Bullfrog - 1 bag 2014
Pied Piper - 1 bag 2014
Fat Bunny - 1 bag 2014
lj - 3 bags 2014
Bronwyn - 1 bag 2014

Please advise me if there are any changes or errors.

Thanks.

People that were thinking of donating to Clark's rescue ... his rats could still use some food.
He will be down to approx. 17 ratties but could use some lab blocks.

Thanks jorats!

MumsyRat, if you could add me to your list for 1 bag of 2014, I would be grateful.

I'm sorry to hear about your cat. Thank you for doing this during such an emotional time.

Will you still be ordering extras, Elizabeth?

I don't need food right now.... but I will probably run out before your next order....

Lise said:
Will you still be ordering extras, Elizabeth?

I don't need food right now.... but I will probably run out before your next order....

She has to have the extra's to make up the minimum. I doubt even between us all we are at 85 bags yet :cheeky:

Hi Mumsy, If you would please count me in for 1 bag of 2014, that would be appreciated. And maybe some bedding,,, have to take a look at it tomorrow. Running out of time today. Also as I mentioned before, if you need help with the pick up, let me know. I have access to a small 1/2 ton pick up truck and am very close to misissauga. Could even store some as a pick up for this area and west. I will get back to you later. Sorry to hear about your kitty. Tina

:bow: I have been trying forever, in vain, to find somewhere to get Harlan Teklad from in Canada.

Can you add me, for one bag of the 2014, please? ^^ How much would shipping be to postal code K2A 2Z6?

Hey how much would it cost for some one right in Barrie? And how much do you think will be needed for 4 rats? (soon to be 6) --Thanks

Random, the last time I got food it was $15 for a bag, I'm in midland so I picked it up. It might go up a bit or so. Also at the time I got the food I went from 3-5 and then 6. I got mine Jan 1 and I have two margerine containers left. so 7 months?? When do we think the next one would be. Year or half a year. I'm wondering if I should get two bags. Hmmm let me talk to Wayne about that. I know there will be extras but still.

Radomrat, you may as well get one bag. Split it up into ziploc bags and freeze the bags you aren't using (if you have room in your freezer, that is). You can pick it up at my house or I can drop it off to you.

Unfortunately, the prices have gone up quite a bit. I'm sure everyone has heard about the increases in the price of grains. It's going to be $17 to $18 a bag this time around.

After all the orders are delivered I'm going to have appx. 30 bags stored in an industrial freezer at a pet store that I've made a deal with. The price per bag from the freezer stock will be $20 and this is to cover the storage fee.

Okay I can probably pick it up. ;)

Put me down for a bag please, hehe. Unless I have to wait which won't be a problem.

Thanks Mumsy. If I pick up where will I be going? e-mail me at [email protected] ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back