Harlan Teklad Orders - Confirmations

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MumsyRat

This is my list of my Harlan orders - if anything is missing or wrong please let me know. Some of the names on this list are people on other forums or people who have e-mailed me but if I try to sort it out my head will explode so I'm posting everyone:

Jorats - 3 bags 2014
lilspaz68 - 4 bags 2014, 1 bag 2018
SQ - 3 bags 2014, 1 bag 2018
Mellisa - 2 bags 2014
Riana - 1 bag 2014, 1 bag 2018
LA - 2 bags 2014
Bruxxy - 3 bags 2014
Godmother - 1 bag 2014, 1 bag 2018
Agnes - 2 bags 2014, 1 bag 2031, 3 bags 7099
Mr. R. - 4 bags 2014
Lise - 1 bag 2014
J. Mooy - 1 bag 2014

I'm phoning Harlan on Monday to place the order. Hope the MasterCard people don't think I'm crazy!

lol...

Mumsy, thank you soooooo much for doing this for us. I know it's a lot of work, your personal time and up front money. I hope you know just how many rats you are making happy and fed. :D

I agree, I appreciate it very much!!

I will definitely be tacking on a few dollars extra over and above the cost of food and transport for Elizabeth, to help out with her rescue.

Added to the above order is 2 bags of 2014 and 2 bags of 2018 for Clark and the 80+ rats at Angel's Heart Rat Rescue. This is thanks to the generosity of SQ and Godmother.
:urock:

Cherubim said:
don't forget me?

Cherubim - 1 10 pound pail of 2018 and 1 two level Ferret Nation cage, right?
Although there's still a chance I might "forget" the cage at home!
tongue-023.gif

I know isn't she great! she picked up the cage on a day she was shopping took the whole thing apart to stick in her car and is going to bring it her for me! Thanks elizabeth your soooo wonderful! :D

Does anyone have a cell phone number for Elizabeth? She is to drop the food off at my work when I am not here... duh, I can't pay her AND they LOCK the door when I am gone. :(

I can stay in the area and when she gets here, she can call me on my cell to come meet her.

*goes crazy* I am having such a bad week!
If anyone does have it, then can call me at 647-338-6625

Thanks

Elizabeth, thank you so much for getting this food. I tried a bit with my girls and Hazel who never fails me, horded it. Lily and Ruby ate some right away which is awesome because Ruby is the last one to try new foods.

It was awesome to meet you and all your pets. Wayne enjoyed talking to your son.

Back