Harlan Teklad from petfooddirect...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casey

I was ordering Harlan 2018 for my boys from the crafty rat, but now they do not seem to carry the 2018 formula anymore.
I do not want to switch them just yet, so was looking for other sellers.

Has anyone ordered Harlan from petfooddirect, they are selling it under their own brand name as "Native Earth".
But It does say on the site it is actually Harlan Teklad 2018 repackaged, I just wanted to see if anyone else had actually gotten some.

I can get a 40 pound bag with shipping to NC (USA) for $38.86.
I thought that was a really good deal. That is only .97 cents a pound!
I paid $23 for 15 pounds last time (which I thought was a good deal too at $1.53 a pound) :wink2:

Yes, it is the same thing. :) I know many people online who have ordered from there and were happy, and I would myself except it is available for USA only.

The only thing with buying a 40lb bag is if you don't have enough rats to go through it within about 6 months, then it really should be frozen.

I was about to say, the 4018 IS the 2018, they just sell it in a bigger bag.

That's the stuff I get, and I have to freeze mine, even with 10+ rats.

It works. My bubs are shiny and at good weights, active. I say go for it.

One time they were selling the 40lb bags for 13 something.... Man that was awesome. Now the prices are a bit back up, but they send out so many coupons once you've ordered once, that whenever you buy again you can often get like 20% off. I have a coupon like that sitting in my emails right now, if you want the code. :)

And they get it there fast, within a week. I'm pretty happy with PetFoodDirect.

Cait said:
I was about to say, the 4018 IS the 2018, they just sell it in a bigger bag.

That's the stuff I get, and I have to freeze mine, even with 10+ rats.

It works. My bubs are shiny and at good weights, active. I say go for it.

One time they were selling the 40lb bags for 13 something.... Man that was awesome. Now the prices are a bit back up, but they send out so many coupons once you've ordered once, that whenever you buy again you can often get like 20% off. I have a coupon like that sitting in my emails right now, if you want the code. :)

And they get it there fast, within a week. I'm pretty happy with PetFoodDirect.

I have decided I will order it.
I am hoping to get two more boys in the next few months and that will bring me to 6 boys. (all babies and pigs) :lol:
Plus I can give some to my sister in law (who has 2 ratties) and then I have plenty of freezer space.
Thank you for the coupon offer, that is so nice of you! :D
But I would hate to take your coupon as I am sure you would use it.

Thanks again!
Casey

Nah, I just got a bag in two days ago. This expires this weekend, so go for it! The code is PET3599. It's the same code for everyone, so even if I wanted to use it, you could still use it. :) It's for 22% off.

Back