Hard to believe (Snickers)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

Snickers, my boy that doesn't like people, doesn't like to be touched, and is always a puff ball scenting and going after his cage mates - has become a post neuter snuggler!!! Who saw that coming - not me!! Snickers and Grumpy laid on my chest for scratches and rubbing for about 30 minutes or longer! In fact, he kept try to snuggle with me and nudging my hands to keep petting him. The one time he wandered over to daddy the cat must of scared him and he ran back to mommy for safety! The two boys that I had to take to the vet as a buddy for another in order to pet them.
Snickers then stayed on my shoulder to lounge for quite some time - that was interrupted by his need to empty his bladder! :laugh3:

Here's the proof, sorry for the blurry picture but daddy doesn't take pictures very well...

2014-03-14164051_zpsdd9102fb.jpg

:tumkiss:Aww amazing things happen when you cut their balls off...:cheeky:

Two months ago I wouldn't of had him anywhere near my face for fear of a bite, but he's such a sweetie now. Don't think I've seen him puff up in weeks. No more screaming when I pick him up either. He doesn't run from us, but rather to us during out time. Grumpy too :bliss:

How long did it take for his aggression to go down, if you had to guess? I just had Stump neutered and was wondering when it would be safe to try opening the cage up again (he's currently in the top half w/ Shiloh and Rhombus.)

How long did it take for his aggression to go down, if you had to guess? I just had Stump neutered and was wondering when it would be safe to try opening the cage up again (he's currently in the top half w/ Shiloh and Rhombus.)

His neuter was 2/11 and he's been pretty mellow for a couple weeks now.

Back