Happy THIRD birthday Abby!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crumbilina

I can't believe she made it this far! My Abby is three years old today!

She is slowing down, has a cataract and a bulgy eye, and a nasty inguinal tumour but all in all she seems to be doing well.
After all these years she is still unsure of me. Recently she has realized that shoulder rubs from me feel nice, but you can see the conflict on her face. She wants to enjoy but has yet to let go - at least she doesn't bite anymore lol. My silly silly girlie.

DSC_0609_zps68119fa8.jpg

DSC_0608_zps0a6f5f81.jpg

DSC_0588_zpsd5a240f6.jpg

And here she is this morning, with her boys sleeping in one of their favourite hammocks from Althea :heart:

DSC_0615_zps53599e2c.jpg

DSC_0612_zps039cf356.jpg

Wow!! Happy birthday Abby !!!! :joy:

I am impressed, she looks in great shape! What a beautiful girl! And those pictures with her boys - priceless! :heart:

:thud:

she looks fantastic for her age- or any age for that matter!!

love the rat pile photos, they all look so content. makes me want to take a nap :giggle:

:mcake: :dancing: :hbday: :balloons2: :bigb-day:

she deserves a very special treat today :nod:
do you have any plans?

And I don't know HOW I missed it but Basil and Neko, Abby's boys (in the hammock with her), turned 2 years old yesterday!
>.< dropped the ball on that one!

I guess they will all get a nice treat today :D
Not sure what yet....

:bananas: :bananas: :bananas: :b-day4: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons:

happy second birthday to her boys!! um she's a cougar, eh? :giggle:

I say make a mashed potato cake decorated with sweet peas and bits of red bell pepper or whatever her favorite veggies are :nod:

:joy: :dance: [glow=red:zw66tiqc]HaPpY 3rd BiRtHdAy Abby !![/glow:zw66tiqc] :dance: :joy:

:dance: :joy: HaPpY 2nd BiRtHdAy Basil & Neko !! :joy: :dance:

:balloons: beautiful Abby! I am always so happy to know that another ratty has made it to the age of 3. :joy:

Your photos are beautiful. And happy 2nd birthday to the others!

Back