Happy Thanksgiving

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle

Wishing everyone in the US a happy thanksgiving. May you be blessed to spend time with your family.

4135417198_4bc2c8490f.jpg

Cait said:
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

I am so scared haha! My first time hosting!!!!!

Breath in, Breath out. You will be fine just remember if they don't like the food give them PB and bread.

happy Thanksgiving guys....Spending the day with you Cait would be so great...no one will even notice the food. But I am sure it will be wonderful.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY AMERICAN FRIENDS! I MADE SURE TO INCLUDE YOU ON MY MID DAY VOICETRACKS!

Happy Thanksgiving! We are going to my Mom & Dad's for a "table full" of the Thanksgiving goodies~Yay! Don't eat to much everyone and if you do a nap is required. :thumbup:

My critter babies will be getting nibbles of some turkey today. :wink2:

It's going well!!! :D I'm so happy, and the girls have been pitching in and helping. :heart: So has Tanner, for that matter! We're starting to get dressed and ready on that front as people start arriving in about an hour! *waits for hair to dry*

I'm going to my grandmas's house today at around 3ish, she makes A LOT of food:
2 Turkeys
2 Hams
Giant Salad
Squash
Stuffing
Articokes
Sweet Potatos

I'm excited to get together with everyone!!!
It's our first hoilday without my Grandpa, so it should be interesting but hopefully not sad...

Cait have fun! I am sure everything will go smoothly!

Yum! I wish I could drive across the border to crash someone's Thanksgiving dinner; turkey dinner is absolutely one of my favourites.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you south of the border!

Well, it's over! Everyone went home finally!!! It was a long day, but it was good, definitely. There were some sad moments... This was the first holiday we've spent together since my uncle died in April, and it was very weird not having him there. My aunt and their two girls came, though, so that was nice. Also my great grandmother had a stroke this past month and isn't doing so well, both she and my pop pop came. It was sad seeing her like that. :(

Other than that! It went really well. The food was great, no one was late, and everyone was kept really busy visiting and whatnot.

In total, we had 46 people, including myself. Busy, busy, busy.

My favorite part of the meal (food wise) was the mashed potatoes. :heart: My favorite part of the meal not food wise was when Alyssa put green beans on my cousin Elias' plate (he's 3). He looked very not happy with this, and said "Who put green beans on my plate?" and someone told him Alyssa does, and without a beat, he goes "I don't like her." Just the way he said it was so friggin funny! It's always fun when we all get together and the kids are just hilarous. It was a good time.

Back