Happy Mother's Day!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMG365

[center:3iymxcd2]
Flowers.gif
Happy (early) Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!
Sunflower.gif
[/center:3iymxcd2]

[center:3iymxcd2]The Mom Song[/center:3iymxcd2]
[youtube:3iymxcd2]3QitzqXZq6w[/youtube:3iymxcd2]

[center:3iymxcd2]Mother's Day[/center:3iymxcd2]
[youtube:3iymxcd2]bhcA4Ry65FU[/youtube:3iymxcd2]

:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

Oh god, I laughed so hard at those two boys because that is EXACTLY how my two boys are...

:laugh4: :laugh4: Ok seriously(or not at all as life would have it)... I have 4 brothers this was basically my life growing up, only double the chaos lol

I must say... I was starting to think I had failed miserably as a mother because of how my boys are with each other but seeing how every one here has brothers like that... I feel much better. :D

Teenage rattie brothers in the cage playing, chasing, wrestling, power grooming to establish dominance ... teenage human brothers on the couch ....
Not much difference :laugh4: ...... Must be a guy thing ....

Jo, since I live with 5 boys who range from 17-26, I can GUARANTEE that's how all guys act, and they don't grow out of it...

Moon said:
Jo, since I live with 5 boys who range from 17-26, I can GUARANTEE that's how all guys act, and they don't grow out of it...

Umm, I haven't beaten up a sibling in quite a while now! :cheeky: Besides, girls are usually the evil instigators. So there! :nod:

I'm the only female in this house other than my mother in law, and I never beat up any of them...

Riiiiight... LOL!!

Unh hunh Girls started it.... I was two when I was being used as a human football for my brothers. They are a fair bit older, and should have known better..... yet that was not an isoated incident. I very often remember being told "I promise you, it's safe; jump!" usually into snow, hay, water a homemade hammock... I could go on...

Back