Happy Month-Day!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 78

My sweet Prissy Penns is 19mo old today!

With her current health problems, I decided to start her Month Days a little sooner than usual. I don't think she minds much. Lil's just turned 4mo on the 2nd, and Grey turned 8mo on the 23, so everyone gets a Month Day.

Today we had a mixed berry pie with a bit of whip cream. Grey wasn't so sure about it unless she was licking it off my fingers, and Lil was a bit more excited to popcorn around. Penn enjoyed it very much, though!

The Pie:
DSC01474.jpg

Lil's the first to dig in, lil chubber:
DSC01475.jpg

Grey finds out she loooves whip cream:
DSC01476.jpg

Penn being freaked out by the sound of the camera while trying to steal the pie to stash in her spot:
DSC01477.jpg

Grey really likes whip cream:
DSC01478.jpg

Really, really likes whip cream:
DSC01479.jpg

So does Penn:
DSC01481.jpg

Lil learning her manners at the table:
DSC01483.jpg

Grey eating the berries off my fingers:
DSC01485.jpg

Penn licking the plate:
DSC01488.jpg

The Aftermath:
DSC01489.jpg

I found the majority of the pie behind the sink where Penn likes to stash. I guess she didn't really want to share! Tonight they're getting a Rat version of Shepard's Pie for dinner, too. I'll try and take some more pics then.

I got in a few bites before the girls ripped into it completely. It was actually really good, a modified recipe I found online. Might have to make a Human Sized version for the Holidays. :tongwigl: [best drool-ie face I could find, hehe]

javakittie said:
I got in a few bites before the girls ripped into it completely. It was actually really good, a modified recipe I found online. Might have to make a Human Sized version for the Holidays. :tongwigl: [best drool-ie face I could find, hehe]

Here ya go javakittie :)
icon_drool.gif

Those girls are soo sweet!! Penn looks great, and Lil's butt doesn't look as chubby as I always hear and Grey still has my heart. :heart:

Back