Happy birthday Sawyer

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Sparrow

Happy birthday to my beautiful chihuahua Sawyer. You are one year old today and still really hyper and full of energy. Will be spoiled today with gifts then some activities with other dogs this weekend.

:redcake: :redcake: :pillowfight: :hbday: :woohoonaner: :b-cake-b: :happyb-day: :b-dayrat: :bananas: :balloons: :b-day4: :balloons2: :balloons3: :bigb-day: :b-day5: :b-card: :b-string: :b-day6: :collapse: :roseopen: :redcake: :redcake: :pillowfight: :hbday: :woohoonaner: :b-cake-b: :happyb-day: :b-dayrat: :bananas: :balloons: :b-day4: :balloons2: :balloons3: :bigb-day: :b-day5: :b-card: :b-string: :b-day6: :collapse: :roseopen::redcake: :redcake: :pillowfight: :hbday: :woohoonaner: :b-cake-b: :happyb-day: :b-dayrat: :bananas: :balloons: :b-day4: :balloons2: :balloons3: :bigb-day: :b-day5: :b-card: :b-string: :b-day6: :collapse: :roseopen::redcake: :redcake: :pillowfight: :hbday: :woohoonaner: :b-cake-b: :happyb-day: :b-dayrat: :bananas: :balloons: :b-day4: :balloons2: :balloons3: :bigb-day: :b-day5: :b-card: :b-string: :b-day6: :collapse: :roseopen:

Of course he's really hyper and full of energy at a year old... silly Jack.

I will not wish Sawyer a happy birthday without seeing updated pics. I refuse!

:stickpoke:

Seems that other people can see the pictures. I am going to try to post some pictures of Sawyer. If it turns out to look like cute chihuahua pictures then that's fine. If not, please let me know so I can edit that ridiculous post and remove the turning thingies.

070.jpg

005-1.jpg

004.jpg

019.jpg

018.jpg

013.jpg

011.jpg

001.jpg

These are supposed to be pictures of my beautiful little boy.

Back