Happy Birthday Romero! Pics and video up!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindsayfawn

So technically where it's 1am it's Romero's birthday lol He turns 3! We have his cake in the oven Looks disgusting I'm sure he'll love it lol he enjoyed licking the bowl so it must be good. It's a chicken veggie with chicken jerky cake and will have plain yogurt icing with some chewy treats on the top.

We'll make sure to get pictures lol

He already found his b-day gift today and started to play with it so I had to give it to him lol It's a football squeaky toy made by kong. He loves it! squeaky toys are his fav.

Happy Birthday to our boy!

For those who don't know who Romero is lol he's our Retired racing Greyhound!

Pictures coming soon.

Dahlas said:
Happy Birthday. Hope you love your cake...as much as you love lasanga LOL

lol I should have known better not to leave it right there but go distracted. little bugger I was so hungry and it was so good too *cries* lol

Here are some pics of him and a video eating his cake lol

Licking the bowl lol I guess the batter was good
DSCF0022-1.jpg

DSCF0025-1.jpg

mm fresh doggie cake
DSCF0039-1.jpg

Icing is plain yogurt and kong stuffers and dog treats
DSCF0004-1.jpg

Waiting patiently for his cake lol
DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0006-2.jpg

Licking the plate clean. He only had less than half he'll get the rest later lol
DSCF0008-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IvKmm7wwhY

Godmother said:
Happy Birthday, Romero! Bet you didn't take more than a few seconds to hoover down that cake.... :lol:

nope lol He would have eaten the whole thing then and there if we let him. He still has a little left. I think he'll probably finish it today.

Back