Happy Birthday Molly and Grissom

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle

I usually don't have rats make it to 3 so when one does it is a happy day.
Molly is a girl I took in 2 years ago and she was somewhere between 1 and 1.5 years old at the time. I lost her cagemate Pogo earlier this year. Sadly Molly won't be with me much longer. She has lost most of her will to eat and wants to cuddle with me all the time now.
Molly had a massive tumor removed from inside her back leg earlier this year. The tumor did not come back which I am very thankful.
Molly

Grissom is a boy I took in about 2 years ago or thereabouts. He was around 1 at the time. His cagemate Sid passed away last year. He has never liked to have his picture taken now. He had an eye removed from an accident in the cage. He did very well with only one eye, but sadly he has very limited eyesight in his remaining eye. I tried to intro my one eye nakkie girl Arda to him after she recovered from her eye removal. That did not go well, she beat the crapola out of him, but I finally found 2 boys he could live with Jacy and a severe tilty boy Patrick.

Back