Happy birthday allykatt

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww thanks! I can't decide on my costume, I keep going ack and forth between Little Red Riding Hood, and Mrs. Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction.

On one hand, Riding Hood might be common, but I was Mia Wallace last year

I really wanted to be Waldo from Wheres Waldo but couldn't find the stuff I needed.

So far I got myself a bunny, a watch from my parents and something else they havent given me as well as they are taking me out to brunch at my fave vegan place. I wont get anything from my sister or a few of my friends until I see them.

Everyone have a good Halloween!

Happy birthday!! Just don't go wearing your birthday suit. lol

HappyBirthdayHalloween.jpg

Haha thanks everyone!

I had an extra long birthday this year since Daylight savings was on it! It was a 25 hour birthday!

I ended up going as Super Samhain (the pagan new year aka Halloween) and was a gothy super hero.

I slept in all day, cuddled all the animals, watched Halloween movies, and my friend Meg came over and hung out for awhile before we got in our costumes and finally left....it was already like 1am though, so we weren't out all that late. We went to the Golden Griddle after and I got onion rings as thats all they have there that I can really eat.

Then on sunday I got to go to my favorite vegan restaurant, Veg Out, for brunch with my parents, and got delicious pancakes, and took home one of my moms potato pancakes, and the pancake I didn't finish, and a HUGE cinnamon bun, and a big piece of chocolate peanut butter cheesecake, all vegan of course!

And I got a beautiful red coral necklace from my parents that they got for me when they were in Greece.

A Good birthday over all! I hope you all had a great Halloween too!

Back