Happy Aniversary Rat Shack is 2 years young!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle

:wow5: Rat Shack has made it to 2 years old. Congrats to Jo and Nic for making a wonderful rat forum for all of us to use. :ratwave:

Happy Bday Rat Shack!!!!

I need to thank the mods, they have done so much for the Rat Shack and keeping everything running smoothly. Lilspaz68 has been with me since the very beginning and helped push me into starting the Rat Shack.
Huge thanks to Kevin (KMG365)... without him, the Shack would still be phpbb2, stuck in retro forum land. He's the one that adds all the cool modifications and keeps the Rat Shack up and running.
And lastly, all our members!!! You guys are wonderful! Our members that's been with us since the beginning, it's all about you guys, teaching, learning, helping, guiding and supporting. Thank you so much for being with us and sticking it out with us this far.

:b-day4: Rat shack!

I have not been a member on the forum for too long, nor do I post very much but I do spend lots of time each day reading and looking through all the stories, photo, and etc that all the members on here post. :) This is such a great community!

:bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance:
:joy: How time flies. It doesn't feel like 2 years at all. I'm so glad the Rat Shack is going well! Thanks to all those who make this place possible :joy: .

Dewi

Has it REALLY been 2 years! I remember when Rat Shack was just a gleam in Shelagh and Jo's eyes. I'm not positive, but I think I am among one of the first to join.

Thanks Joanne, Shelagh and Kevin for your wonderful dedication and a job well done!

:congrats!:

Wow 2 years,.....Happy birthday Rat Shack. I am so happy that I found the Shack and my rattie family.....My ratties and I would be so lost without all of you :hugs:

Back