Happy 2nd Birthday Sally Burton (Azur Salerno)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anita1216

Sally has come round to his second birthday, my pudge is growing long in the tooth and I am so thrilled he is still here with me. Sally has been a joy since day one and often makes me laugh with his antics. He has been fighting CHF for several months and doing a fairly good job at beating it down!!! He is happy for each day, for each plate of yummies or tender scritches. I am always so over joyed when a rat gets to this special moment. There is something magical about old timers, how they carry history with them in the colony. It seems silly to those that do not know rats as intimately as we all do, how big a deal that turning 2 years old really is.
Have a happy birthday Sally, I love you so much!!!!
:heart: :mcake:

anita1216 said:
How do we post pcitures? I need a quick refresher :wink2:

you need to load them onto photobucket or some kind of picture sharing place then just copy the img code and click on Img and insert the link inbetween it. If you use photobucket they have it already set up if you use the image thumb link then you just copy and paste that link into your message.

Happy Bday to your boy !

Back