Hamster - St Thomas - Too Stressful to move??

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StaceyM

http://london.kijiji.ca/c-pets-other-pe ... Z125002114

Dwarf hamster " Daisy" looking for good home as we are moving and we had it recomended that we not take her as the move would be too stressful. Comes with cage, 1/2 bag of bedding,and 2 rolling balls. Cage comes with water bottle food bowl and slide. please contact if you are interested.

Michelle
mailto:[email protected]

Gawd I hate people....seriously their hamster would be too stressed by their move, but not the move to an entirely new family?

i move my pets and even thought there is a little stress they are back to normal quickly, maybe educate this person on moving procedures for animals. it might help them out a little before taking re-homing them.

That just doesn't make any sense at all. Whether the hamster moves with them or in with someone else, it's going to have to move, thus go through the stress of moving either way. It would actually be less stressful for it NOT to have to change owners as well as move. They are likely just looking for any "reason" to get rid of the hamster. Poor little thing. :(

I e-mailed this person. Explained that they had received bad advice and gave them some tips on moving with small animals. If their story is true maybe they'll keep Daisy.

MumsyRat said:
I e-mailed this person. Explained that they had received bad advice and gave them some tips on moving with small animals. If their story is true maybe they'll keep Daisy.

:thumbup:

(I emailed too .... )

Back