Hammock Time

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EDK

Got ratties in hammocks? Let's see them! Here's my boy Gyro kicking it back this morning hehe :giggle:

GyroHammock.jpg

I call this one, The 3 Ratoogies lol :D

GoodMorning.jpg

They love that hammock so much I might just replace their pyrmid hammocks with those open hammocks and corner hammocks. They like to see what's going on outside the cage while they rest lol

I need to get pic's of my girl's in their hammock!
For some reason they all sleep together, I have this huge cage, lot's of sleeping stuff but NOOO..all six are piled over each other in one hammock! It's cute really!

Oh yes plze post them I wanna see :D i love to see big rat piles! My boys don't really pile up on each other, an occassional snuggle or pile here and there but not constant. But here I got some more pics, sord of hammock related, and yet not, jsut had to post these here cause its convient hehe!

My CN Single cage :D
TheCage.jpg

Syncrhonized grooming at my computer between Gyro on the left and Nes on the right!
GryoNesSyncedGroom.jpg

Oh and do you guys want a decent place to get a manicure, where its relaxing, giving both message and relaxing the nails? Well Gizmo is the rattie man to see! Don't worry, his takes payment in scritches and treats and love :D
GizmoManicur1.jpg

GizmoManicur2.jpg

Aww thanks all :D We are most grateful to you if ya'll vote for him, he'd be an offical first! :bow:

I got more rattie pics for ya'll! My boys discovered one of my yarn beanie hats and they realized its actually fun to roughhouse in! lol!

Gizmo and Nes realizing how cool it is!
HatRats1.jpg

Now Gyro gets curious about it
HatRats2.jpg

Then suddenly its a stuffed rat pile! lol
HatRats3.jpg

HatRats4.jpg

Minnie after I made over their cage
IMG_1344.jpg

It would appear that is all I have for now lol, apparently I do not think to take pictures when they are in there, when we walk into the room they always jump out of it, as though they think they might get in trouble for being in there lol!

Aww those three are cute :D Well my boys got their new hammocks over the weekend and they defiently love them!

Gyro was the first in one of them lol!

NewHammock4.jpg

NewHammock2.jpg

He and Nes check out the bottom one!
NewHammock1.jpg

Then Gizmo and Nes cuddle up in the top one hehe
GizmoNesHammock2.jpg

GizmoNesHammock1.jpg

And here they are just chillin on my desk chair hehe
ChairBoys3.jpg

ChairBoys2.jpg

ChairBoys1.jpg