• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hammock shop for Loki's surgery!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minnieflower

Since I've had a ton of vet bills lately I decided to open a hammock shop!

In the passed month I've drained my vet fund for my kitten who I thought was dying. I spent hundreds of dollars to have tests, xrays and exams at multiple vets to find out that she was just constipated and only needed a tad of mineral oil added to her food.

On top of that one of my ratty girls has a lung infection, and a ton of my rats needed a check up.

Since I love making hammocks for my girls I decided to open a shop to make some extra cash for vet bills. It should also allow me to rescue some boys when I have the extra money for neuters. :)

Ok now to the point, I'm starting this now to raise money for Loki's surgery.

This is Loki!
ftinmd.jpg

2imb9k9.jpg

A few tumors have showed up under her legs, arms and one on the outside of her back leg. None of them have grown in the few months she had them until about a week ago. I've noticed the one underneath her leg is starting to grow.

Since Loki is young I would like to at least get that one tumor removed, if not all of them. Even though I have a great vet with reasonable price, the cost of the surgery for all of the tumors would be over $1000.00.

I'm still working on making a storenvy and etsy, but I can take orders through here and the prices will be a bit cheaper. I don't have any premade hammocks available. I'm going to be taking custom orders. I'll post an example of my hammocks, fabric and prices in a few minutes.

Here are some examples and prices.

Standard flat hammock- $5.00
Large hammock - $6.00
Bunk bed - $10.00
Honey comb - $14.00
Corner hammock - $4.00

I'll post cubes and other fancier hammocks once I figure out sizes and prices. :)

Honey comb
20r6vtj.jpg

Flat hammock
69qt0i.jpg

k024g4.jpg

Here are the fabrics I have right now.

ay229z.jpg

9jfvvc.jpg

1opsmo.jpg

ezkf14.jpg

mb0mco.jpg

2s9dnd4.jpg

jqm6v9.jpg

23rjnn4.jpg

s2zkva.jpg

35jig69.jpg

j7pzd3.jpg

2ec1yc6.jpg

302xdmh.jpg

There is black fleece there but its hard to see.

Back