Hammock Love - Show your pics!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minuke99

Hey, I don't recall seeing a thread on this.

How about a place where we can put our favourite hammock shots?

Mushroom, SweetPea and Nez in a large fleece hammock made by Tanya's Chinchilla's supplies.

100_4260.jpg

100_4261.jpg

100_4262.jpg

:bunnydance:
OMG OMG OMG! SOOO cute! He's all squished >.< Awwwwww....

I love how evil Liam looks in this pic... and how Spook looks like he's twisting around and looking straight at me saying "help?!" >.<

LiamDominates.jpg

I think I've posted this before but...
SpookHugsLiam.jpg

And... a little random, but a Dragon Ball hammock >.< From an old T-Shirt :)
DBZHammock.jpg

This thread is going to be sooo good
I'm so excited to see more.

mamarat, your picture is so funny :lol: All you can see is just rat bodies surround the poor face.
What a cutie

I only had a hammock for a little while. But I took it down, they never really used it.
But this was when I just got rats and they were scared and liked to hide a lot.
Tara recently made me some, but they're not quite finished yet.

2-4.jpg

I will definitely have more to come

Some awsome pics on here :D And i agree with the rats, that box is definately a hammock LOL

(taken from across the room so i didnt wake him up LOL)
2009_0918padclo0015.jpg

2009_0412Sid0057.jpg

None of the girls... yet :p

My best hammock hound was Carlos. He was my big FAT boy who I could never get weight off of because he was just that lazy. This pick he was sleeping like this. He was too lazy to drag his butt all the way into his hammie so he just fell asleep like this:

DSCN1451.jpg

And he was also too lazy to get out of his hammock to get a drink. Needless to say after I figured out he was doing this I moved the position of the water bottle and hammock so that he did in deed have to move to get a drink

DSCN1555.jpg

This is Oreo and Franki Jean. They had drug a piece of fleece into their hammock and climbed under it. The way they were laying it looked like they wer in a bed covered up sleeping like humans do.

DSCN0629.jpg

And this isn't a hammock. It is a fleece hat but it is still adorable!

DSCN0979.jpg

Oh my goodness, that last pic is just adorable. Fleece hats were a favorite here too. Love the big squish... if my head is on the hammock, then I must be in.
RKbusy... your rats are spooning!!

Back